Cabinet doors wont stay closed
From Homeowners Wiki!
Level of difficulty: Easy
Estimated time taken: 10 minutes
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Determine the cause
- 99% of the time, your cabinet door is not staying closed because of the pivot and set screws.
- Your pivot and set screws can be adjusted with the a Phillips screw driver and are attached to your hinge mounted on your cabinet
Step 2: Examine your door
- Ensure the door is level and even with the others
- If your door seems to be even slightly uneven, adjust until even and see if the problem persists
Step 3: Continue adjusting your pivot and set screws
- This is a very finicky process and takes a lot of trial and error
- Continue adjusting until your doors no longer open, are even, and do not it eachother